The web is full of some lame websites. (If you cringe when you refer prospects to your current site – then this means you)
And it’s not always just about design – there are many other elements besides how your website looks that go into making it customer and prospect friendly – not to mention a site that inspires a person to actually do business with you.
Below are the essentials that every small business website should have – and all can be had for under $2500.00
- A clear description of who you are
- A simple, sensible Web address
- An easy-to-navigate site map
- Easy-to-find contact information
- Customer testimonials
- An obvious call to action
- SEO basics
- Fresh, quality content
- A secure hosting platform
- A design and style that’s friendly to online and mobile readers.
Contact 95 North for a quote on a refresh of your current site or for us to build you a brand new site.
Courtesy of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Instant Start Up Guide (3/15)